Book or change an appointmentLast Updated: Friday, 22 September 2023
PATCHS is an online service that allows you to quickly and easily access GP services. Answer a few simple questions and PATCHS will get you the help you need. PATCHS is only available during surgery hours.
To book an appointment:
- Request an appointment online (PATCHS)
- Phone us Monday to Friday from 8am to 6.30pm (excluding bank holidays and training closures)
- Visit the surgery and speak with a receptionist Monday to Friday from 8am to 6.30pm (excluding bank holidays and training closures)
- See details of future bank holiday closures and training closures (one Wednesday each month)
When you get in touch, our reception team will ask what you need help with.
This will help us assess your needs and identify the most suitable doctor, nurse or health professional to help you.
About your appointment
When you contact us, we may offer you a consultation:
Face to face at the surgery
On a video call
By online consultation (PATCHS)
How to cancel your appointment
You can cancel any appointment by using the NHS App. You can also call the surgery to tell us.
If you need help with your appointment
Please tell us:
- If there’s a specific doctor, nurse or other health professional you would prefer to see. We will do our best to organise that but it won't always be possible.
- If you would prefer to consult with the doctor or nurse by phone, face-to-face or video call.
- If you need an interpreter
- If you have any other access or communication needs