Langbank Medical Centre
PATIENT PARTICIPATION GROUP
At Langbank we have an active and supportive patients group, who meet on a regular basis and help in improving our services to our community.
The aim of our Patient Participation Group is to form a relationship between our practice and our patients that breaks down barriers and shares information. We wish to allow patients to influence the wider NHS, most notably the decisions that are made on behalf of patients about the services that are to be available to them.
Our PPG meets on a regular basis to discuss
- the continuous improvement of services
- discus proposed changes to the way the practice is run
- improving communication between the practice and its patients
- help patients to take more responsibility for their health
- provide practical support and help to implement change
To become involved with the group or if you have any views you can contact the Chair of the patient participation group or the our practice patient participation group representative by leaving a message with reception 0151 226 1976